Picture 003
The look and finish of my non-branded carbon post looked so good that I didn't even give it a good inspection before installing it and riding it.  After about a week of riding I happen to notice that my yokes weren’t seated onto the seat rails just right.  Under close scrutiny I found that the bridge holes were drilled totally off axis from the centerline of the cradle.  Terrible craftsmanship and quality I say!
 
Picture 004
Picture 006
Picture 018
The bridge is in constant tension and will naturally align itself to the axis of the cradle if it’s allowed to.  So the fix is simple: elongate the holes to the side that the bridge needs to rotate and viola!  Under close scrutiny one can see the fix but that's a matter of aesthetics, mechanically the system is sound and strong. 
 
Picture 020
Picture 021