10:28 PM

Contact & Location

Before contacting me to buy a bike please read and understand the points below

- I am not a shop! There is no showroom!
- Let me know specifically which bike(s) or part(s) you want and I'll bring them home
- I don't hold bikes unless you are certain you want it and I require a deposit (paypal)
- Please call or text before coming to make sure I'm available.
- Best times to call or come by is between 12 noon and 7pm everyday.
- When you're ready to come by, I will give you my address.

Call or text: 714-600-7474 (don't leave voice mails they don't work for me)

Email: TheClimbBikes@gmail.com

I'm located in Garden Grove, Orange County.

My address is reserved for those who know what bike(s) or part(s) they need and are ready to come check them out. This map is the close general location for bus riders to plan out their trip, it is NOT my exact location.